for our website and applications.
Categories of Personally Identifiable Information that may be collected include:
- Some of our applications include the ability for the user to set a "Player Name" which the user may set to any name they choose. The application will use an anonymous, default player name unless set to something else by the user. The chosen name is not verified and can be changed at any time within the application. While playing, the current player name is stored in our server along with network connection information and other data related to the use of the application which is used to provide game related data such as high scores, running game states, and similar game information to other players as well as other statistics to help us improve our applications. Because this name is not verified and can be set to anything the user chooses, this does not qualify as a collection of "A first and last name" as described by California Business and Professions Code Section 22579 but we are describing its use here in the interest of full disclosure.
How we protect Personally Identifiable Information
- The server applications that receive any data directly collected by our applications are hosted by trusted and secured Internet Service Providers. Any collected data will be stored on the Provider's servers and may from time to time be transferred over the Internet to our office for our internal business use.
- Our websites may use third party providers such as Google Analytics to track and provide usage information and other data to us to help us understand how users are using our websites and online services. These service providers are not permitted to use or disclose information collected on our behalf except as provided by law.
- You may use our websites anonymously by turning off cookies in your web browser.
Third party privacy information:
Our websites and applications use advertising services provided by third parties. These providers collect certain kinds of data as described in their individual privacy policies and may store cookies on your computer, phone or other devices.
- Some of our applications and websites use advertising services provided by Microsoft to show advertisements while using the application. Microsoft's privacy policies can be found here.
- Some of our applications and websites use advertising services provided by Google to show advertisements while using the application. Google's privacy policies can be found here.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to our sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting theGoogle Ads Preference Manager.
Disclosure of information to outside parties
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The effective date of this policy is June 14, 2013.